My Husband Loves My Slips

wachtel

I really appreciate those kind words about me. Your comments make me wet, I love reading and having fun with them. I hope that with photos from my patreon I will encourage you to comment even more. Meanwhile, here's a photo from a month ago😋 enjoy
MEMWQGT_o.jpeg
This picture turns me on darling can we please see more of you with double thong and bodysuit that really looks good on you

Tusie

Welcome after the break😑 Let's hope that the problems with the website are gone forever. Check out my patreon and onlyfans, there's been a lot going on there lately. Also let us know in the comments if you like the latest update.

www.patreon.com/tusiesslips

ThatOneGuy01

Welcome after the break😑 Let's hope that the problems with the website are gone forever. Check out my patreon and onlyfans, there's been a lot going on there lately. Also let us know in the comments if you like the latest update.

Wow, it's so nice to see your beautiful whaletails again! It would make my day to see that while out shopping!

ThatOneGuy01

Our last shopping trip stretched as much as my thong.
MET4AT7_o.jpeg

Subscribe for much more😜
Wow, that tiny little string looks so good rising out of your jeans! I'm sure you got some other things rising that day too!